Young Masters Ballet & Contemporary Intensive (8-11yrs)
Time & Location
About the Event
Young Masters (8-11yrs)
Ballet & Contemporary Intensive
This intensive is for younger dancers ages 8-11yrs who have had some (1-2 years) dance experience. For dancers at HCCD, it would be those in our 8-11yr Rising Stars Ballet Programs, and 8-11yr Masters Ballet Level 1 Program.
DRESS CODE: Dancers are required to wear a black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, and pointe shoes (if on pointe). Each dancer’s hair must be pulled back in a clean bun. No jewelry or underwear should be visible. If you don’t have these items, these items are available for purchase in our store, “Aspen Leaf Dancewear” (located inside HCCD)
LOCATION: Fort Collins Location – 5112 S. College, Unit A, Fort Collins, CO 80525
FEES & REFUNDS:
· Tuition for the intensive $250.00 for the week, or $150.00 for HCCD Dancers in the Masters “Perks” Program. Fee is due at time of registration. $50.00 of this fee, is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining amount can be refunded up to one month prior to the first day of the intensive.
· Daily Drop-in Fee: $60.00 per day
· Day/Time: Monday – Friday (12-4pm)
· Snack Break: A Snack Break will be provided. Dancers should bring their own snack.
· Performance: Friday, 4:00pm (Family & Friends Invited)
Sample Ballet Schedule: Subject to change!
· 12-1 :15pm – Ballet Technique Class
· 1 :15-2pm – Ballet Performance Répertoire
· 2-2 :30pm – Snack Break
· 2 :30-3 :30pm – Jazz, Lyrical or Contemporary
· 3:30-4pm – Ballet Craft, or on final day, preparation for performance
- Young Masters Ballet Intensive$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service fee0$0