Fri, Aug 13|
Preschool, Combo & Rising Stars Competition Auditions (Friday, August 13th)
Preschool, Combo & Rising Stars Dancers! Register to audition for next season's competition team! This is a great way to build self-esteem, progress and make lasting friendships!
Time & Location
Aug 13, 2021, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Fort Collins, 5112 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525, USA
About the Event
Greetings Dancers! It is that time of year again! We are holding auditions for next season's Competition Teams. Competition teams are a fantastic opportunity for dancers to build self-esteem, progress and make friends! Come and join us!
Below are the audition details:
REGISTER ONLINE PRIOR TO THE AUDITION:
Register Online: All dancers who are auditioning for next season need to register online and pay the $10.00 Registration fee (this covers staff and teacher expenses for the auditions). We are having everyone “Pre-Register” this year.
Audition Dates & Times:
Audition Date: Friday, August 13th
Audition Location: Fort Collins Location (5112 S. College, Unit A)
· 4:30-5:00pm - Preschool (ages 3-4yrs)
· 5-5:30pm - Combo 1 (ages 5-7yrs)
· 5:30-6:00pm - Clogging & Tap (Combo 2 & Rising Stars Clogging)
· 6-6:30pm – Ballet & Jazz (Combo 2 & Rising Stars Ballet & Jazz)
COMPETITION MEETING: Friday, August 20th, 6pm
This meeting is mandatory for all competitors. It will lay out all guidelines, rules, and information for our new dancers, as well as allow everyone to sign the needed forms for competition and get all competition information (dates, etc.).
The competition requirements vary by age. Younger dancers normally attend two competitions in Denver and meet one additional hour per week. Advanced dancers will attend additional competitions and more hours will be required. All competition team details will be laid out in our Competition Team Meeting on Friday, August 20th at 6pm.
FEES TO BE AWARE OF:
- Competition Team Annual Fee: $100.00 ($150.00 per family of two or more dancers).
- Costume Fees: Costumes “normally” range between $75-90.00 per costume. The number of costumes needed depends upon the group you are in and the number of dances you are doing. Hair pieces and accessories (earrings, lip stick, etc.) will also be required! You will be receiving emails regarding costumes once the styles have been chosen.
- Competition Entry Fees: These fees vary depending upon the competition, dance style and number competing in the routine (i.e. solos and trios are more expensive). Please pay close attention to the registration deadlines. We will be sending email reminders out.
- Team Jackets: All Competition Team members are required to have an HCCD Team Jacket for competition.
Masters' Competition Auditions
This ticket is an "All-Access" Pass into the "Masters' Competition Auditions"