Sat, Aug 19|
Jazz, Lyrical & Contemporary Competition Team Auditions
This competition team is specifically geared toward the dancers in Jazz/Lyrical Levels 1-4. Competition is a great way to build self-esteem, progress and make lasting friendships!
Time & Location
Aug 19, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Fort Collins, 5112 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525, USA
About the Event
Jazz, Lyrical & Contemporary Competition Auditions:
Our Jazz, Lyrical & Contemporary Competition teams are specifically geared toward the following levels of training:
· Jazz/Lyrical 1
· Jazz/Lyrical 2
· Jazz/Lyrical 3
· Jazz/Lyrical 4
AUDITION DATE/TIME: Saturday, August 20th (4-5pm)
· Jazz/Lyrical Levels 1-4: 4-4:30pm
· Jazz/Lyrical Levels 2-4: 4:30-5pm
Audition Material: Dancers will be taught combinations as a group during the audition
REGISTER ONLINE PRIOR TO THE AUDITION: All dancers who are auditioning for next season need to register online and pay a $10.00 Registration fee to hold their spot (this covers staff and teacher expenses for the auditions). Everyone must “Pre-Register.”
COMPETITION MEETING: Saturday, September 8th, 6pm
This meeting is mandatory for all competitors. It will lay out all guidelines, rules, and information for our new dancers, as well as allow everyone to sign the needed forms for competition and get all competition information (dates, etc.).
COMPETITION REQUIREMENTS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
Competitions: Our Jazz/Lyrical/Contemporary Teams attend two competitions (Usually in Denver).
Rehearsals: Competition Rehearsals for this level and age group are normally 1-2 times per week (in addition to regular technique classes).
FEES TO BE AWARE OF:
- Competition Team Annual Fee: $100.00 ($150.00 per family of two or more dancers).
- Costume Fees: Costumes “normally” range between $75-90.00 per costume. The number of costumes needed depends upon the group you are in, and the number of dances you are doing. HCCD will do it’s best to keep these costs down. In some cases, HCCD will also be renting out costumes in order to keep costs as low as possible. Hair pieces and accessories (earrings, lip stick, etc.) will also be required! You will be receiving emails regarding ordering costumes once they have been chosen.
- Competition Entry Fees: These fees vary depending upon the competition, dance style and number competing in the routine (i.e. solos and trios are more expensive). Please pay close attention to the registration deadlines. We will be sending email reminders out.
- Team Jackets: All Competition Team members are required to have an HCCD Team Jacket for competition.D Team Jacket for competition.
Masters' Competition Auditions
This ticket is an "All-Access" Pass into the "Masters' Competition Auditions"